The study program "Economy of Commerce, Tourism and Services" provides rigorous studies in the fields of trade, tourism and services, offering graduates the opportunities to acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills which enable them to establish, coordinate and effectively manage activities of trade, tourism and services, as well as to initiate business in these areas.
The structure of the disciplines included in the curriculum provides a thorough economic training, the acquisition of the most modern theories, techniques and practices in the fields of: trade, tourism, management, marketing, informatics, accounting, finance, statistics, human resources, etc.
Graduates will acquire professional abilities and skills in:
• Managing activities in trade, tourism and services.
• Marketing products / services.
• Managing relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Managing financial resources.
• Ensuring the quality of activities in trade, tourism and services.
• Human resources management.
In order to see all information, please log in or create a free account
Login or create account